Conversely, if you’re headed out to EZoo instead of BM, my girl Ravelrie wrote up this fantastic list of must-bring supplies for any of my electric animals. The extra battery, clear bottle of water & some bandaids & sunscreen are definitely things I would’ve liked the last time I was at Randall’s Island for the Labor Day weekend extravaganza. Also, make sure you remember, it’s a cashless festival this time around so fill your wristband before you get there. Also, BRING AN EXTRA PAIR OF SUNGLASSES! Trust, the ones you bring are going to break at some point over the weekend, especially if it gets as rowdy as we all know it will 😉
Wondering what to bring to #ezny without a camelbak? No camelbak, no problem! Use a small drawstring bag or large fannypack and only pack the essentials.
My essentials are:
- 1 set of earplugs by EarPeace – they come on a keychain so you’ll never forget them!
- SEALED Chapstick – you can buy these in 3 packs so you have a sealed one for each day of the festival.
- 1 travel pack of baby wipes – great for if you get dirty or the toilets run out if toilet paper!
- A few sealed band aids for if you get a blister! You can slip them easily in your wallet.
- SEALED and/or under 3oz sunscreen. I prefer the stick for fests and to keep in a fanny pack. Less mess, more coverage!
- Travel hand sanitizer – you can get these on a keychain to hook onto your fanny pack belt
- 1 disposable…
View original post 277 more words